Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ten cheesy "pop" political books




Just some titles I've come across in the past years. We see a lot of these towards election time in the bookstore. These kind of caught my eye. Most likely cause of title and cover. I'm not sure who buys these books. They make me smile. Just silly.




10)
John McCain - A Man of Straight Talk
I love the nicknames they give themselves.

9) Living History - Hillary Clinton
She makes me vomit.

8) Conservative Victory: Defeating Obama's Radical Agenda by Sean Hannity 
His radio show is horrible. He is horrible. 

7) Liberty and Tyranny: A Conservative Manifesto by Mark R. Levin 
This guys voice is even more annoying than my own.

6) Arguing with Idiots: How to Stop Small Minds and Big Government by Glenn Beck and Kevin Balfe
Yes big gov'ment is no good...but Glenn Beck is a thesbian.

5) Truth and Consequences: Special Comments on the Bush Administration's War on American Values by Keith Olbermann
olbermann had credibility under bush but keeps silent under obama....

4) Culture Warrior by Bill O'Reilly
Funny coming from someone who sexually harasses his employees then pays them off...great cover too...

3) Know Your Power: A Message to America's Daughters by Nancy Pelosi and Amy Hill Hearth 
---------------

2) Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama
I'm moved.

1) The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream (Vintage) by Barack Obama 
Are people still buying this?

No comments:

Post a Comment