Sunday, November 28, 2010

About a month into it: Who views dainty bones?

Those of you who read this $h!+, thank you very much!

We've been at it a month and we think it's going okay. One of my favorite parts of blogging is the stats section that blogger.com has set up. It keeps track of where you're getting the hits from and what time of day people are viewing. I find myself checking it religiously.

We're pretty close to having 1000 hits. I realize some of them are my own. I also understand I tend to put a lot of blogs up there. I write here instead of Facebook. I might bring some blogs in from my Facebook.

My Virgin Blog, and Hugs are Frivalous have received the most hits.

Below is a list of where I have received the hits from, if anyone cares:


United States

Canada

Singapore

United Kingdom

Netherlands

Australia

Belgium

Iraq

South Korea

Romania








1 comment: