Thursday, June 14, 2012

There are no Sins (The Weather and Vitamins and Testosterone the Mood.)

The older I get, the more the weather affects my mood. I mean, it's not like I'm depressed when it's a cold or rainy day, but over time and during a season it takes it's toll.

As summer comes along I'm much happier and energetic and I have more drive to do things.

Maybe it's always been this way and I'm finally realizing it. It probably all comes down to Vitamin D.

Yes, I can clearly say I notice a difference when I'm taking vitamins or Iron and especially testosterone. My head is more positive and clear and driven. Probably as it was intended to be. Confidence rises as well.

When you're young you don't think about that, even though I was a very lazy/apathetic child.

But laziness is a sin though. How responsible am I for my laziness if it all comes down to chemicals and weather?

The same goes for hormones and dirty thoughts, etc. It's easy to be celibate if you have mineral deficiencies and low T. How can someone be morally superior just because they are low in certain areas. It's all just chemical related.

Conclusion:
There are no sins. I've done nothing wrong. Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment