Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Day at the Beach.

This Sunday (sundee) of Memorial Day weekend I felt I needed to get out of town.

I woke up and needed some food. I went to Wegman's. While I was eating I was debating whether or not to go. Money was an issue, but I decided to go.

I made it up near Sandy Hook. Actually a little south from there. It was 8$. I'm not sure if that was a holiday rate. Water temperature was 55 degrees. There was a good crowd (unfortunately). Turned out to be a beautiful day. Good sun. I walked the shoreline ( I had my space) and got my feet wet. I put everything in perspective.

Then I headed home.

I took 202 to Route 12 (as memory serves). Twelve takes you to the Delaware river. (There were) nice little towns along the river where the rich people live. (There were) cute little bars and eateries too. Visually it looks very nice but I probably wouldn't want to live there. I have many ghosts along the Delaware. I have a good imagination. Eventually we (I) crossed over to PA and came up through Hellertown. This was completely unchartered territory for me, and a longer way to go.

I enjoy maps and different routes. I don't enjoy the gas prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment