Monday, March 5, 2012

What I can do....Affirmations.

In a world bombarded by negative thoughts and constant self doubt, sometimes it's good to list positive things about our being. Please feel free to do the same about yourself. This isn't bragging. I'm just reassuring myself that I do have some value as a human living on this planet (yes, I know that's a stretch). Here goes.

1)I usually have good hair.
2)I'm a good dresser
3)I'm very good at ping pong and up until my severe leg injury I wasn't bad at basketball, tennis, and being an all-time quarterback.
4)I can write good songs.
5)I can entertain myself and others.
6)I do genuinely care about those in my community.
7)I'm sensitive (this can be bad)
8)I'm honest.
9)I've matured enough to the point where I don't really care what others do.
10)I'm non-violent (maybe cause I'm small framed)
11)I've endured a pretty good deal of physical (bone) pain since gradeschool.
12)I'm far more aware than I was 10 years ago.
13)I'm a good cook.
14)I'm thankful
15)I've chosen to live in the most excellent place
16)My friends are good caring people (this is more about them, than me)
17)I'm big.
18)I'm a decent frontman.
19)I'm over my social awkwardness.
20)I'm immature.

No comments:

Post a Comment