Thursday, October 21, 2010

Virgin Blog.

Welcome. The cherry has been popped. My blog cherry.
I've wanted to do this for awhile. Now I finally did. I've written notes on Myspace and Facebook, but now I'm going full force!

I have somethings to say. um.
First, who am I?
I'm a 34 year old male, professional male, if you will. I write songs and perform music on the side. I like to dance sometimes. I mainly like being entertained by those around me. I like competitions, especially with cooking. I like argueing with people. I don't like authoritarian sociopaths. I can be an authoritarian sociopath when it comes to my stuff. I live on the east coast and will most likely die here unless I get a job offer in a foreign country.

Finally.
Look for brief, emotional, sometimes rational, sometimes irrational thoughts on current events, my life and times, and the life and times of others, as well as abstract concepts. I will be anonymous when it comes to mentioning others in my life. I like stirring the pot.
I look forward to your future responses to my posts.

1 comment:

  1. Finally! I added you to my blogroll on FG. Job offer in a foreign country - let's go!

    ReplyDelete